We’d like to hear from you!
The Pipeline TD will design, develop, and support proprietary tools that enable our team to create larger, more detailed, and immersive worlds for internally produced IP.
Responsibilities and Duties:
– Support the company in delivering shows on time, by solving pipeline related technical issues affecting Production, Artists and Supervisors.
– Find and fix pipeline bugs.
– Support the Software manager by identifying potential Pipeline changes that may be required to deliver projects.
– Proactively test new and existing features to ensure the highest levels of quality.
– Develop strong working relationships with the Production, Supervisor and Artist teams, facilitating good communication between the departments.
– Understand the processes of adjoining departments, providing input where required, to maximize efficiency and quality.
– Constantly assess artist workflow, supporting the implementation of tools that will streamline show production.
– Assist artists in becoming more proficient with the pipeline and the company technologies.
– Contribute to technical and user facing documentation.
– Help manage and optimize the throughput of the render farm.
– Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a Technical VFX Degree.
– Complete understanding of a VFX Pipeline for film and television.
– Basic understanding of computer graphics and mathematics.
– Knowledgeable in Python, PyQt/PySide and MEL script.
– Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
– Experience with Windows and Linux operating system.
– Experience using Shotgun.
– Knowledge of key VFX applications – Maya, Houdini and/or Nuke and their APIs.
– Experience in a technical customer support role.
– Experience with render farm management software such as Deadline.
– Ability to take direction when given, but also work independently and follow processes.
COVID-19 update: The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
– Stuttgart, Germany. This position can be fully remote, but candidates must be based in Germany with EU working permit.
Get in Contact
Any questions? Then contact our Recruiting Team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 00800 45045045.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Please note: In proceeding you will be redirected to the careers site of Accenture in order to complete your application. Accenture has extended its digital offerings to encompass Mackevision’s service design expertise. The opportunities this offers in terms of project scope and career development simply makes for an even more exciting and rewarding place to work!
Since February 2018 Mackevision is part of Accenture Interactive. This is why we would like to inform you that your application will be processed by the Accenture Recruiting Team.
We’d like to hear from you!