Mackevision Medien Design GmbH is one of the global market leaders in Computer Generated Imagery (CGI.) It provides data-based 3D visualization, animation and visual effects. The company designs and produces image and film material along with interactive applications with high-end quality. It also develops technological solutions for image creation and supports the entire CGI process from data preparation to the creative design to the final product. The international team supports major brands, middle-sized companies and their agencies. Mackevision was founded in 1994 and has been part of Accenture Interactive since 2018.
- Provide team support in the development of sustainable, agile processes and ensure that they are continually optimized
- Organize, plan and moderate Scrum meetings and sprints
- Supervise the Scrum process and ensure its correct implementation in the team
- Advise product owners as well as Scrum team and ensure smooth information flow between parties
- Help with company-wide implementation of agile methods while being the central contact for management
- Maintain facts and figures about your team at hand and make sure they optimally correspond to the course of the project
- See yourself as a motivator and actively support the team in the further development and achievement of goals
- Ideally, you have a degree in computer science or comparable education.
- You have already gained several years of professional experience with software lifecycle in an agile environment.
- You are familiar with the rules of Scrum and their implementation and can apply them very well.
- Your German and English skills are business fluent, spoken and written
- Values such as commitment, service and confidentiality are your top priorities.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- A motivated and friendly team with a sense of humour
- An interesting, self-reliant and varied job
- Possibility of active participation in a young and dynamic company
- Modernly equipped offices in central city location
- Subsidy for company pension schemes, public transport and parking spaces
- Various company events (open seminar program, mystery lunch etc.)
Then please apply, including your complete application documents, work samples, salary expectations and starting date per e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org